Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas one and all...

Well this wont be a long post but I jut wanted to write a quick simple Merry Christmas to everyone.  So what did I get for Christmas? I got a lot of cool StarWars and Pokemon bits and pieces not games or films just cool merchandise like a Gengar hoody and a Darth Vader Comic book ecetera. I got a brilliant bracelt from my girlfriend along with a mountain of awesome geeky things that are really me down to a T and show that as much as I can go on and on about Video Games and films she really listens to me. My Dad and Daughter got me an awesome coffee machine and a coffee grinder to go with it, and I also got a brilliant Blue Ray double set from my friend it is Amicus' Tales from the Crypt and The Vault of Horror (the first of which stars Peter Cushing so ties in very nicly to yesterdays post).

I just hope that everyone appreciates the things I got for them as much as like my presents..... Merry Christmas to everyone I hope you all got things that make you happy and that you have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...