Tuesday 26 December 2017

My Soap Box.... Discusions about things I would like to just piss off.

Ok so I wanted to do a post about things I would like to sod off, things that I would be very happy to see either none of or at the least less of in 2018. This post kind of comes off the back of a couple of discussions I have had with various people who have had a moan about this or that and as I am quiet good at jumping up on my little soap box and having a rant so I thought why shouldn't I have a piece of this?

A lot of people have said that they are fed up of everyone complaining about Trump and about online rants, articles and comedians going on and on about what a dick  he is. Well in all honesty as  repetitive as this can feel I disagree I think people need to keep getting annoyed and ranting when Trump is a dick and keep getting outraged at his stupidity, personally it's him I'd like to go away not his vocal haters. The man is a loud mouthed slow brained hate mongering weirdo who needs keeping in check. The worst thing that could happen would be for his shenanigans to become normalized, for him to go around acting the way he acts with no one questioning it or calling him out on it. Some things in life which might piss us off you actually have to try and live with for the greater good of mankind.

Another thing people frequently raised as something they wish would sod off is reality TV such as Big brother, I'm a celebrity get me out of here etc. Now this is a tricky one for me some of it is not it but how some people watch it, that sort of worship of fame and dickheadishness. It's the worship of stupid shallow people I'd like to see end not the TV that has spawned partly as a result of it. I enjoy watching a little reality TV now and again its easy to put it on and disengage your brain, if you blank for a bit when tired, watching it and you blank for a second it simply doesnt matter. I do hate that money is invested into this kind of stuff as a cheap get out, hey lets just film crap on the cheap instead of actually writing brave and intresting plots and filming new and unique stuff but I can see its benefits, I just wish we didnt as a society make heroes out of people who have no real talent.

Smug smartphone users, you see far to many smug gits go ''oh do you take applepay'' before cocking there wrist in a possing tosser way to simultaneously put it near the contact point but also show off there crappy wrist bling. Add on to this people who think they are superior because they have a Apple phone or an android phone or who otherwise find some stupid way to make out that they are superior because of there choice in purhaceses.

This gets me on to people in shops who can't or won't communicate in any way they either stay on there phone or remain silent throw there stuff on the till immediately hold a card against the contact point and keep a look on there face that says I'm far too important to have human interaction with someone in a shop, utter utter toss bags. You can add to this people who scream if the product they want is sold out or is not part of a promotion they wish it was etc.... Where has basic courtesy gone , I guess nowhere there have just always been aceholes about...

Then there is Brexit which so far has been a shit storm but you know what is possibly even more annoying than Brexit? People who take it to far blaming Brexit for everything. theres no marmalade left in the fridge its Brexit, the dogs taken a shit on the yard its Brexit, it just drags actual credible complaints about our current situation down. I guess this amounts to dick heads should think before opening there mouths and people should just remember that not everyone wants to listen to there shit especially when its just shat out there mouth without a filter. I voted to remain part of the Euro and I was dissapointed that leave won but there is only so much you can blame for this vote before you just start sounding like a complete idiot.

I'd also like an end to the monarchy, Terrisa May to sod right off and don't get me started on certain aspects of education right now. When you really cut to it though  I guess what I am saying is that I just want people to think a little more before they speak and for a bit of human decency, it wouldnt hurt to say hello and thank you and just pantamine it if needs be people should just stop and think of others now again and then maybe just maybe the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...